Every major village within the park offers food, camping supplies, and souvenirs for sale, although these stores all close during the winter months.
Gasoline and automotive services are available in the following locations:
* Gasoline, diesel and auto repair.
* Gasoline, diesel, propane and auto repair.
* Gasoline, diesel, propane, and auto repair.
* Gasoline and diesel.
* Gasoline and diesel.
* Gasoline and auto repair.
Most of the villages sell food supplies and may offer snack bars. The following restaurants and cafeterias are also available:
* Offers a breakfast buffet, a la carte lunch, and an upscale sit-down dinner. Dress is casual and reservations are not accepted. Dinner entrees include prime rib, stuffed trout, and a decent wine list.
* A good option for budget dining, with a decent variety of breakfast fare, sandwiches, wraps, and soups.
* Snacks, beverages, deli sandwiches and ice cream.
* Upscale dining in Grant Village, with options such as bison top sirloin and wild Alaska salmon. Also offers a breakfast buffet for $12 and lunch options such as burgers and wraps for around $10. Dinner reservations are required, dress code is casual.
* Located with an excellent lake view, offering casual fare such as burgers, sandwiches and salads. There is also a selection of wines and beers available.
* Cafeteria dining including standard breakfast options, sandwiches, salads, and soups.
* Upscale dining in the Lake area. Continental breakfast and breakfast buffet available daily, lunch options include specialty sandwiches and burgers. Dinner options include lobster ravioli and rack of lamb. Approximately seventy wines are available on the wine list. Dinner reservations recommended, dress code is casual.
* Deli sandwiches, soups, non-alcoholic beverages and cookies.
* Upscale dining including options such as bison top sirloin and stuffed chicken breast. A decent wine list is also available. Reservations suggested during the winter season.
* The breakfast menu includes sandwiches, cereals, juice and coffee. The deli menu includes burgers, chicken sandwiches, salads, value meals and hand-dipped ice cream.
* Deli sandwiches, continental breakfast, non-alcoholic beverages, beers and wine.
* Breakfast buffet $12 per person, lunchtime "western" buffet is $14 per person and dinner buffet is $26 per person. Alternately, a standard menu is available for any meal featuring upscale options. A decent wine list is available. Dinner reservations are recommended, dress code is casual.
* Offers lunch and dinner from various serving stations including sandwiches, meatloaf, turkey, salads, etc. Outside of the cafeteria is the snack shop, offering fresh-baked muffins, bagels, sandwiches and soft-serve ice cream.
* Upscale dining including bison short ribs and wild Alaska salmon. Seating is first-come, first served for all meals. Breakfast is à la carte. Dinner reservations required in winter.
* A take-out restaurant offering breakfast, lunch and dinner and specializing in burgers, chicken sandwiches, value meals, deli sandwiches, salads and more. The ceiling of the restaurant features whimsical character carvings. A small selection of beer and wine is also served.
* Old West "cowboy" style dining including such fare as "Teddy's top sirloin" and mesquite smoked chicken. "After dinner libations" include an extensive selection of beers, wines and cocktails.
* After a ride via horse or wagon to the cookout site guests are given a steak and all-you-can-eat sides. Entertainment is provided at the cookout, usually a cowboy singer.